Friday, September 2, 2011

Now Available!


Osric's Wand: The Wand-Maker's Debate, the first novel in the Osric's Wand series by collaborating authors Jack D. Albrecht Jr. and Ashley Delay, is now available!

Welcome to the world of Archana… full of enchantment and wonder, where magic is a way of life but has only begun to be explored.  Join Osric and his companions as they attempt to prevent a world war.  Travel with them to distant lands, unravel the mysteries of new magical abilities, and meet the unique characters along the way.  Be the first to discover the secrets behind the prophecy, the intrigue and Osric's wand.

Available for Kindle on Amazon.com, all other E-readers on Smashwords.com, and soon to be in paperback from all major retailers.

1 comment:

  1. Dropped a "Like" on you at Amazon.

    I'm still catching up on my TBR list, but when I finally read it, I'll be sure to review it.
    I'll probably get it off Smashwords, to get the EPUB.

    ReplyDelete